Wastewater Licensing Online Comment Forms


If you want to report a complaint about an environmental incident, please complete our Water Pollution Complaint Reporting Form.

Question or Comment?

If you want to ask a question or send a comment to Wastewater Licensing, please complete our Questions or Comments Form.

After-Hours Emergency?

If you are reporting a spill/leak of petroleum products or hazardous materials or gases requiring an immediate emergency response, call the Arkansas Department of Emergency Management, 1-501-683-6705. Then call ADEQ, 501-682-0716; leave a message, and your call will be returned.

Suggestion for Improving the Website?

If you have a suggestion for improving the ADEQ website, or a comment or question about the content or functionality of the site, please complete our Website User Experience Survey.